You are responsible for the regional strategic orientation, implementation and management of all purchasing and supplier development activities related to all commodities in the area of Electronics/Electromechanics (PCBA, LED, Harnesses etc..). You are leading the regional material group and supplier development Team and reporting directly to the Global Head Strategic Purchasing Electronics/Electromechanics.
- you lead and develop the regional Material Group and Supplier Development Team.
- together with your team, you will analyze the global and regional procurement market, develop and update the supplier segments and be responsible for supplier development incl. APQP process for new ramp ups.
- regular technology screenings ensure that the supplier portfolio can cover future requirements
- with activities such as Benchmarks, LEAN workshop, etc. you will ensure the achievement of goals on the levels of cost, quality and time.
- you conduct negotiations with external suppliers and prepare these under the aspects of strategic supplier management.
- with your Team you will work in interdisciplinary teams, on cost structure analyzes for the different material groups and carry out appropriate workshops with the suppliers.