In the purchasing area for the division Lighting , you will help control the material group management for "PLASTIC PARTS".
- You are responsible for preparing price and contract negotiations until nomination of supplier.
- You are deeply involved in the strategic development of the Material Group "PLASTIC" and implement this in Central Eastern Europe.
- You prepare strategic award decisions and supplier approvals within the material group “PLASTIC PARTS”, which contains several different technologies, e.g. several kinds of raw materials in combination w./ or w./o. surface treatment like metalized surface, lacquered surface. The portfolio contains small functional part, assembly groups, high decorative parts, 1K-/2K-/3K- technology, light technical parts and furthermore.
- You will also create sophisticated value analyzes in collaboration with the cost analysis experts and develop action plans for implementation shown savings.
- You conduct local but support also on international product and demand analyzes in the different technologies especially in the context of the HELLA global network needs.
- The “PLASTIC PARTS” environment with suppliers and strategic partners is constantly expanding and take into account / develop specific contractual agreements for this as well as "pricing models"