- Production controlling - Standard costs calculation (BOM´s, Routings, Scrap, Working operations).
- Production controlling - monthly closures - variances (Material, Labour,....) calculation, analysing, explaining.
- Costs controlling - Cost center structure, follow up of the costs according to Cost centers and responsibilities.
- Costs controlling - analyses of the Overhead costs according to GL accounts, Groups, etc. According to Management needs.
- Finance controlling - Cash planning (daily, weekly, monthly, yearly) - preparation of the proposal for L CFO and G CFO for decision making.
- Finance controlling - Claim Management - follow up of the overdues (Payables, Receivables), reporting.
- Finance controlling - controlling of Inventories (cross-check controls, optimal, minimum, safety stock calculations controlling).
- Planning process (Sales budget, Capacity planning (machines, human resources), Material consumption planning, Personal costs planning, Overhead costs planning, Financial plan, Cash plan, Targets and Scorecards indicators - in cooepration with responsible person. -Monthly closure - P & L preparation.
- Monthly closure - cross-check controls in cooperation with L CFO.
- Monthly closure - Lucanet reporting.
- Reporting - all kinds of reports requested by L CFO, G CFO, first line Management according to needs.
- To fulfill all other tasks set up by direct Supervisors (G CFO, L CFO).
- Accuracy and correctness of reported data
- Timing (being precise in keeping the deadlines)
- Clarity and transparency of reported and presented data