- Pracovné ponuky
- Pre uchádzačov
- O nás
- Pre firmy
Registrácia alebo Prihlásiť
The position holder will focus on developing and supporting the asset management data warehouse operation that is the backbone of AM's analytics & reporting, as well as involvement into the project work to re-engineer it into the public cloud.
· Development and operation of asset management DWH.
· Analyse business requirements and design solutions to improve the business processes and operational procedures.
· Full development lifecycle activities: development, deployment, maintenance of various environments or fixing defects, with a flair for constant improvement and DevOps
· Ensure smooth operation and system stability, provide 3rd level support of the asset management DWH.
· Provide support and mentoring in technical topics to junior colleagues
· Support AM's project aiming at the migration of asset management DWH to cloud.
· At least 3 years of working experience in data warehouse development
· Practical work experience with RDMS database such as Oracle; MS SQL Server; PostgreSQL
· Knowledge of data engineering including skills with SQL, Docker Kubernetes, Kafka, or Spark preferred
· Ability to quickly learn, understand and work with new and emerging technologies in the data & analytics space, as well as development methodologies
· Experience with DB performance tuning
· Will be presented online at a job interview