Are you strong-minded person with an eye for details who can handle stressful situations and many tasks at the same time? Are you interested in financial markets and terms such as CDD, MiFID, FATCA, EMIR, CRS sound familiar to you? Currently we are looking for a candidate who would take care of existing clients and who would be responsible for whole onboarding process with them.
What will be your main duties?
- Take care of administrative activities - opening of client´s accounts, preparing contracts, checking clients for compliance (whether they fulfill all legal requirements, whether they are risky)
- Analysis, reports and data collection/consolidation/clean up
- Communication with other departments within company
- Coming up with new ideas and implementation that could help to run processes better
- Ad hocks tasks
RequirementsWho are we looking for?
- University degree in Economics, Finance or Legal
- Previous experiences in banking/investments/financial markets is a MUST
- Active knowledge of English language (level B2/C1)
- Previous experience with CDD, MiFID, FATCA, EMIR, CRS or other financial regulations is a big advantage
- Analytical thinking, flexible and proactive
- Good communication skills