Quality assurance and testing are extremely crucial in the software development cycle. The dedicated SW Quality Assurance uses a wide range of comprehensive testing methods and tools to ensure deliver only the highest quality solutions.
- Understanding the testing requirements of the feature/system/service you are testing and document the test plans/cases you will ultimately build/execute.
- Spefication, planning and development testing strategies for applications.
- Design and implementation of test frameworks for the purpose of automated and continuous integration test generation of system components, as well as system integration tests.
- Implement and maitatance of automated testing.
- Writing test documentation, ability to create and drive the test plans/team.
- Presentation of test results and release recommendations.
- Recommend automated testing frameworks & tools as needed and appropriate, driven by the testing requirements that the project suggests.
- Follow Agile testing principles and continuously review, implement and communicate process improvements and quality metrics to the team.
- Ability to dive deep on technical issues with developers.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience performing QA, experience using automated testing frameworks.
- Bachelor’s/Mastre´s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Experience of agile software processes and technologies (Scrum).
- Experience with test case management/execution tools and an understanding of how those tools are used in an automated testing environment.
- Knowledge of integration testing and test automation of web and back-end applications.
- Extensive practical experience in dealing with the testing framework Selenium and JMeter.
- Motivating salary and benefit system
- International environmet
- Technologies on the edge of the future
- Work / life balance
- Scrum / Agile is essential