Have you worked in a banking environment and you are now looking for new opportunities and challenges? If you can speak English and French fluently and have an overall understanding of banking products and services, you are the right person for the job! You will not only be responsible for administration but also for daily high-quality care for your own portfolio of corporate clients in the banking sector.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Providing support for corporate clients in the domain of banking
- Communicating with clients regarding non-process payments
- Solving special requests concerning banking products and services
- Preparation of corporate accounts and overseeing related administrative tasks
PožiadavkyIf you think, you have what it takes and you would like to know more about the position, do not hesitate to send us your CV!
- Fluent level of English and French language (level C1)
- University degree, preferably relevant to the field of banking and/or finances
- Previous experience in customer care/administration in international company is a MUST
- Previous working experience in a banking environment is a HUGE advantage
- Knowledge of banking products and services
- Dynamic and communicative personality
We are looking forward to meeting you in person!
- By legal requirement we are providing the information about the basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised position. Based on your experience/profile, the final financial conditions will be the subject to discuss and negotiate at the personal interview, however, not less than above mentioned minimum salary component.
- Sick days
- Meal vouchers contribution
- Referral bonus
- Child birth and wedding bonus
- Home office
- Language courses and various trainings
- Family and sport day