You would communicate daily with business partners and solve issues connected to unpaid invoices, trying to find acceptable solution for both sides and identify reasons for delay of those payments. Finally, you would prepare reports and discuss top cases with other departments.
If this scope of work is close to your job expectations and you think that you can satisfy needs of this company, click and send us your CV! We will respond to every application.
- Responsible for invoicing agenda
- Communicating with clients
- Solving claims and problems regarding payments
- Preparing reports
RequirementsSo, who are we looking for?
- Secondary leaving examination with experience or Economic education
- Good communication skills
- Advanced level of GERMAN (C1) and ENGLISH (B2), because you will communicate with client in daily basis
- Customer oriented person
- Experience in administration
- 13th salary, equal to the amount of the basic monthly salary
- Extra contribution to lunch vouchers
- Life insurance
- Health care package
- Relocation bonus
- Sick days