- Career Zone
- About Us
Are you a fresh graduate of business academy or university and you would like to become an accountant? This is your start then!
The major tasks and responsibilities of a Junior Accountant on the department of "Intercompany" are:
- Booking intercompany invocies
- Support the day to day intercompany operations- control of orders in different countries
- Support the maintenance of intercompany master data- correctness and accuracy of data in all respective cost centres
- Control of possible errors in the system and its correction
- Take part in the reporting and closing process
- Assist and support ad-hoc requests
The candidate should meet the following minimum criteria:
- Business academy or university degree preferable in accounting or business
- Previous experience in the area of Accounting is plus
- Fluent communication in English (B2)
- Attention to detail, analytical thinking
The company offers a range of benefits which will be presented on a personal interview.