Our job opportunity is a chance to expand your knowledge in an international company as Senior General Ledger Specialist.
- Cover the General Ledger as well as Fixed Assets team activities when required
- Execute contract management processes/services consistent with IFRS 16 standards and other internal/external audit requirements.
- Support other department functions to ensure the correctness and on time closing activities
- Follows SLAs and SOPs for the services provided
- Ensure the understanding and compliant service delivery across company of agreed policies and procedures
The successful candidate should have the following attributes:
- Experience in accounting/financial functions and in invoice processing
- Manufacturing industry or shared services experience preferred: 2 year
- English advanced
- SAP knowledge (AA, FI, CO module)
- Practical General Ledger or Fixed Assets Experience is an asset
- IFRS16 standards knowledge is a plus
Company offers real challenges, a lot of work, an above average compensation and benefits package, good career development possibilities in an international environment, they can offer fun and fully contribute to the success of young, dynamic and competent team members.