Within the professional and very friendly working environment of strong international company, an opportunity has arisen for a accounting / finance specialist to be the expert in problematic of indirect tax. If speaking English and having background in taxation feel free to apply for position VAT Specialist.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Responsibility over area of direct tax
- Processing of all activities connected to income tax, property tax etc.
- Preparation and processing of Tax returns
- Preparation of current and deferred income tax calculations
- Tax accounts reconciliations
- Permanent monitoring of tax legislation and ability to implement occurred changes
- Preparation of financial statements and reports for senior management
- Intense communication with financial institutions and ability to respond to audit requests
- Identification of opportunities to increase efficiency of used processes or team as a whole
- Drive for continuous process improvements in the department
RequirementsThe candidate should meet:
- Degree in financial area
- 2 - 4 years experience within tax area
- Experience with indirect tax problematic is must
- MS Excel on very good level
- Good analytical thinking
- Proactive approach to occurred problems
BenefitsThe company is a dynamic organization with lots of freedom to implement own visions and ideas
Other notesAre you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Slovak language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.