We are looking for an experienced GL ACCOUNTANT, who would like to work in Vienna as a part of a small financial team in an international company.
If you see yourself in the description and the job scope looks appealing, do not hesitate to apply.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Covering GL accounting for UK and Austrian entities
- Responsibility for accuracy and completeness of accounting figures
- Reconciliations of high volume balances
- VAT reporting and month end reporting
- Communication with teams in India and UK
- Ad-hoc reporting for Head of Finance
- Minimum of 5 years of accounting experience on a GL level
Your skills in MS Excel need to be on an advanced level (pivot tables), since you will use it daily for reconciliations and your English needs to be on a proficient level as well, because you will communicate daily with your colleagues in Austria, UK and India.
Since you should be experienced accountant, it is required that you will be able to work independently and that you will be proactive, detail- oriented and organized with strong communication and analytical skills.