As a Team Leader in Accounts Payable you would become a part of newly established company and ensure timely, accurate and compliant processing of all Accounts Payable transactions for assigned team.
Also you would be:
- Fully responsible for the monitoring and leading of the assigned Accounts Payable team including steering, workload allocation, scheduling and review of performed work.
- Understand service level agreements and key performance indicators for Accounts Payable related business processes.
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of Accounts Payable data, such as received invoices, vendor statements and credit notes processed by team members
- Provide technical guidance and support to the team members as required..
- Responsible for all HR relevant topics within his/her team.
- Participation in international projects in the area of Accounts Payable
- Degree in Economics or Business Administration with major in accounting.
- Several years of experience in Accounts Payable. (Ideally in a SSC).
- Proven experience in supervising a team within Accounts Payable processes in a complex and international business environment
- International experience and intercultural view.
- Strong service orientation: strong commitment to customer orientation and understanding of customer needs and market trends.
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in English adn German