Would you like to join successful start-up company?
- Do you speak excellent English plus one of the languages below?
German, Korean, French, Dutch, Polish, Italian, Spanish, Norwegian, Danish, Arabic, Portuguese or Russian
(Proficient spoken and written level is a MUST!)
If so far your answer is Yes, let's check what is it all about:
- we are looking for new colleagues, who would enjoy to think different and be part of something new and exciting
- we believe that all of our customers deserve only the best support and care, that's why we are looking for people who are communicative, friendly and willing to help
- you would help customers to make decisions, reassure them in difficult questions or solve their issues
- if you already have experience from the travel industry we see that as an advantage, if you don't it's still ok - we provide everyone with 3 weeks of training
RequirementsWe provide service to our customer on a 24/7 operation, shift work may be required
7am - 3pm, 3pm - 11pm, 11pm - 7am
- We value your opinion and welcome feedback, we pride ourselves on our collaborative approach
- You will work in a start-up culture, awash with entrepreneurial spirit; this won’t be quite like any place you’ve worked before!
- A full time role where the customers come first, you will be helping our global customers with their travel enquiries
- Work alongside a multi-national team with a Czech soul