This is an excellent opportunity for you to work in a well-established international company
- You will be required to work closely with an Inventory audit team and bear responsibility for ensuring deadlines for discovery phase and GPS updates ( 2 weeks for smaller accounts, 4 weeks for the largest accounts).
- You will work on the development of internal data quality tool and idenifying its possible defects.
- You will ensure the correct values in the discovery workbooks and solving possible errors within them
- Part of your task will also be handling communication between involved parties during audit
- minimum of 1-2 years of experience with programming (MySQL, CSS, VBA)
- previous experience in ITIL/Agile based environment
- familiar with multiple databases and programming languages
- capable of working in team enviroment
- proficiency in English language (B2+) - spoken and written
- working in an international environment
- various teambuildings
- lunch vouchers
- interesting bonuses for special occasions