Do you know what means bonds, equities or derivatives? We are looking for experienced financial analyst with fluent english and interest in asset management.
If you aspire to work in fund and investment analysis and want to become a part of strong and growing corporate, do not hesitate to forward your CV to down stated details.
Your main duties will be:
- Analysis of financial assest accunts
- Monitoring of market changes and their implementation to the business
- Identification and reconsiliation of discrepancies occured in trades and their dailly reporting
- Clarification of major changes in accounting statements
- Regular analysis of financial statements
- Constant work on process improvements to ensure highest department effectiveness
PožiadavkyThe candidate should meet the following minimum criteria:
- University degree in finance or banking
- Min. 2 years of experience in audit, accounting or financial analysis (preferable financial services)
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Overwiev in investments is must
- Advanced user of MS Excel
- Strong analytical thinking
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills
BenefityThe company offers following benefits:
- Working for successful fast - growing international company
- Good possibility for professional growth
- Wide range of company benefits
- Using English language on daily basis
- Possibility to attend different courses and trainings
Iné poznámkyIn case of your interest to apply for this position, please, send us your curriculum vitae both in Slovak and English language with the ref. number in subject of your application.
If you've had an interview in Grafton already, please, contact your consultant directly via e-mail.