- Creation of software architecture and design
- Ensures program specific implementation aligned with the software architectures defined by customers and other 3rd party suppliers.
- Drives technical and design decisions (High Level Design & Detailed Design) within / between scrum team(s)
- Integration of internal and external software components into the overall software system.
- Leads design reviews and participates in critical code reviews.
- Defines sufficient design content guidelines that the scrum team shall adhere to.
- Performs technical impact analysis for Design Change Requests in support of the technical delivery manager.
- Analyses critical defects and propose corrective / preventive actions for improved product quality.
- Collects and cascades Lessons Learned (LL) within the project team and / or across similar project teams.
- Technical set-up about questions of the software-development with the customer
- Reviews and Approves
- Compiler Warnings
- Coding Standard Violations
- Execution Metrics
- Stack utilization
- Experienced (min 2 years) in the area of embedded or automotive software development.
- Knowledge of design of SW Architectures, Layer concepts, OS ( multitasking)
- Expert or Master of the programming language C ( C++ )
- Experience in creating models out of requirement descriptions
- Experience in real time constraints
- Experience in µController resource management
- Knowledge in the area of automotive networks such as CAN or LIN are advantageous
- Knowledge of software development processes, esp. A-SPICE