Your daily activities are:
- Using of Applications related to SAP operation to be able to execute needed adjustment, changes or corrective activities
- Manage the migration of SAP database and application configuration into production.
- Analyze, develop and maintain data architectures and process models within SAP.
- Basic event/incident management (customer approval not needed) based on runbooks or approved documentation
- Performing maintenance and health checks
- Transport management
- Archiver stack solving
- DB check issues solving
- System restarts
- Changing of SAPS
- Linux administration experience required
- English - fluent (written and spoken form)
- Flexible & Proactive
- High motivation and ability to work under pressure
- Self organization, initiative and self-confidence
- Solution orientation, ability to persuade and to get things through
- Willingness to work on Shifts
- Company offers opportunities to meet with people of various nationalities and establish an international network
Other notesIn case of your interest to apply for this position, please, send us your curriculum vitae both in Slovak and English language with the ref. number in subject of your application.
If you've had an interview in Grafton already, please, contact your consultant directly via e-mail.