This is an excellent opportunity to work in a well-established international company as C DEVELOPER.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Developing of complex software independently and rapidly with quality.
- Contribute in innovation, design, development and engineering of next generation features in SGSN/MME.
- Contribute to writing functional and design specifications for those features/products/systems.
- Integrate and troubleshoot module level as well as system level issues.
- teract with TAC, partners and customers to deal with real world deployment issues.
RequirementsThe candidate should have a deep knowledge of:
- Proven experience in designing, developing and delivering complex software subsystems.
- Knowledge and experience with packet core protocols/interfaces.
- Strong hands-on programming experience using C/C++.
- Experience in creating and reviewing designs, specifications, estimates, and code.
- Proficiency in debugging and troubleshooting under Linux and embedded system environments.
- Experience in design & development of system infrastructure software, such as high availability and in-service software upgrade for complex networking products.
- Knowledge of Network Management & Element Management tools (NMS/EMS).
- Fluent English language skills in speaking & writing.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize, while effectively managing time.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
BenefitsCompany offers real challenges, a lot of work, an above average compensation and benefits package, good career development possibilities in an international environment, they can offer fun and fully contribute to the success of young, dynamic and competent team members.
Other notesAre you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Slovak language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.