This is a unique opportunity to start with a company which aims to drive the market worldwide.
The SDM (Service delivery manager) ensures overall execution, quality, efficiency and compliance of the Accounts Payable process on a global basis. S/he drives continuous process improvements for and beyond Service Center Operations. The responsibilities are following:
- Globally responsible for overall execution, quality, efficiency and compliance of AP process,
- Act as subject matter expert and drive continuous improvement of service and process performance as well as support improvements within the AP platforms through identification of best practice, harmonization and knowledge management;
- Collaborate with other departments in the implementation of process changes,
- Ensure completion of process-related administrative tasks in accordance with standards and procedures deliver operational KPI monitoring for each process including benchmarking,
- Coordinate central projects and initiatives and collaborate with Service Center Site Manager for the analysis of operational strengths/weaknesses.
- Manage incidents and facilitate problem solving/resolution between the parties involved.
- Ensure continuous training of staff including design and content of training measures,
- Lead the Center of Expertise as well as Service Center Team leads including responsibility for people development, retention and performance management, etc.
RequirementsThe candidate should meet the following minimum criteria:
- Degree in Business Studies with majors in finance and accounting
- Several years of experience in Finance/Accounting operations, preferably in a Service Center environment
- Thorough knowledge of accounting and business processes including interfaces
- Experience with SAP.
- Excellent project management skills and ability of setting priorities in complex environment.
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English.