This is an excellent opportunity to work in a well-established international company
We are looking for Network Seniors:
- Serves as primary support of network operations by managing customer devices and end-to-end services, identifying sources of problems, and resolving configuration issues.
- Monitors elements, fault identification and management, performance reporting, real-time performance tuning, and capacity planning and analysis.
- Deliver service level reporting to client on performance.
- Responds to and may implement client requests and notifies them of network problems
- Acts on client's behalf in handling network problems and changes.
- Person in this position will determine causes of network related problems, feasibility of technical solutions and equipment required.
RequirementsThe candidates should have
- Advanced or Fluent English
- About 5 years of professional experience
- Deep knowledge about current network, voice, security technologies and products
- Complete understanding of voice/data networking
- Advanced knowledge of networking protocols and topologies is required.
- Network Security knowledge (firewalls, IDS/IPS, security threats, zoning, etc.).
- Mastery of physical and logical layer design and implementation
- Advanced knowledge of tools, processes and procedures for Network Engineering.
- Degree in Computer Science preferred. 5+ years experience required.
- CISCO Professional or Expert Certification is a MUST
- Load Balancing /F5 / skills is Must, (Ideally with a certification