- This is an excellent opportunity to work in a well-established international company !
- Perform, coordinate and improve most complex activities (3rd level environment) needed to provide IT services and the supporting infrastructure in order to fulfill relevant KPI’s.
Identify weaknesses in used processes and eliminate them following industry and internal standards
Your responsibilities :
- Perform, coordinate and improve most complex activities needed to provide IT services and the supporting infrastructure in order to fulfill relevant KPI’s
- Propose and perform regular inspections and improvement recommendations
- Diagnose and resolve complex tickets or escalate complex tickets with direct/potential impact related to IT infrastructure
- Restore normal service operation in case of Incident to fulfill SLA/OLA
- Investigate the root cause of complex incidents and then initiate actions to improve or correct the situation
- Evaluate, authorize, prioritize, plan, test, implement, document and review complex changes in controlled manner or escalate to higher authority
- Assess actual performance of IT infrastructure against its predicted performance. Any deviations between the two should be understood and proactively remediated, with vendors if necessary
- Create and maintain technical documentation to support IT service
- Identify weaknesses in used processes and eliminate them following industry and internal standards.
- Plan, implement and maintain a stable technical infrastructure to support organization’s business
- Serve as technical lead to provide clear and comprehensive release and deployment plans
- Serve as technical lead to assure delivery of the service in critical situations
- Deliver effective training plans and concepts to train other employees and ensure their fulfillment
- Create and maintain technical documentation for complex networks.
- Creation and further development of concepts and operational standards.
- Design, develop and implement new technologies/services or upgrades to existing technologies.
- More than 5 years of experience within the field, practice in installation and operation of middleware components like FTP, sFTP, IIS, Apache, Tomcat, WebSphere, SSL certificates, basic knowledge of relation databases like MS SQL, Oracle, basic knowledge of network, LDAP user management, single sign on setting, experience in Linux OS and Windows OS, knowledge of PowerShell scripting, application operation services
- English B2, German is an advantage
- Expert knowledge and experience with ICT environment verified by professional level certification exams preferably from multiple vendors
- Complex ITIL knowledge corresponding to ITIL certification