For our Client (international production company), we are looking for experienced HR Generalist or HR Business Partner from production environment, who will cover the whole employee cycle in the plant. This role is HR executive.
- Coordinating recruitments activities, selection process ( white and blue collars positions )
- Preparation of HR Administration ( contracts, employee records, related documentation etc...)
- Workforce planning, cooperation on budgeting process, forecasting
- Internal communication with employees and throuh the organisation
- Cooperation on attendance closure and preparation documents for payroll
- Preparation and scheduling the training plan
- HR Reporting
- University level of education / HR, Business Administration etc... /
- Minimum 3+ years of experience on a similar HR general executive position in production company is MUST
- Very good knowledge of Slovak Labour Code
- Overview in payroll accounting process
- Full proficiency in Slovak and English (spoken and written form)
- Good PC skills (MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint )
- Experience in working in international company and communication with all levels of staff
- Punctional, self- organised, structured and reliable person
- Problem solve, possitive attitude, proactivity
Other notesIf you find this position interesting and fulfill the requirements, we’d be happy to receive your CV in english.
We will reply to the all applicants and shortlisted will be contacted and invited for the interview.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
Thank you. Grafton Team.
HR and Office Services | HR | Business partner | Generalist | Recruiter | Specialist | Recruitment | Consulting | Senior | Training | Learning and development | Compensation and benefits | HR generalista