Major tasks and responsibilities of Senior Accountant AP include:
- Process invoices until the release of payment
- Handle internal and external communication
- Vendor account maintenance and closing activities
- Ensure the understanding and compliant service delivery across Covestro AG of agreed policies and procedures by team members.
- Understand service level agreements and key performance indicators for Accounts Payable related processes.
- Supports team members to achieve performance and quality standards.
- Degree in Economics or Business Administration with major in accounting.
- Approximately 3-5 years of experience in the area of Accounting (Ideally in a SSC).
- Proven experience in Accounts Payable processes in a complex and international business environment.
- Work experience with SAP and typical other IT-tools is a plus
- Acts as a role model by being a strong team-player.
- Ability to adapt to new culture and people.
- Ability/willingness to travel for a longer period