We are looking for experienced graduates who are passionate about Financial Markets and Investments to join one of the leading reinsurance companies. If you want to start your career in investments and improve your skills, send us your resume now!
Your main duties will be:
- reporting activities on daily, weekly and monthly basis
- working closely with departments in Bratislava but also in other countries
- extracting and maintaing of various financial data
- reporting on investment compliance
- daily evaluation of big data sets
- using external sources (for example Bloomberg)
- ad hoc analysis
- university degree in the field of finance/economics
- strong investment knowledge
- 1 year of work experience during / after University studies in the area of finance
- advanced level of English language
- good level of MS Excel (v/h lookup, pivot tables)
- analytical and logical thinking
- We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional competencies, qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions. Our compensation philosophy is to pay fairly, also considering market situation and the value employees may bring to the company.