We are currently occupying a position PURCHASE AND WAREHOUSE MANAGER for our international client in Nitra.
This function has as its objective to identify the best purchase options (in quality, price and delivery times), to optimize the use of raw materials, guaranteeing the satisfaction of internal and external customers, and to contribute to the execution of the sales policy and to the maximization of the profitability of the company.
- Guarantee, in close collaboration with the purchase department of the headquarters, the implementation of the budget through the following actions:
2. In collaboration with the sales department, use of the available tools for the tracking and the analysis of the customer consumptions and the purchasing needs;
3. Registry and sending of purchase orders in due time, as well as the maintenance of the purchase order portfolio in terms of quantity, terms and price, taking into account the prices and intended stock levels;
4. Guarantee the correct verification of purchase invoices, as well as requesting the necessary corrections from the supplier;
5. The timely reclassification/declassification of non conform batches;
6. Promotion of sales and increase of gross margins, to propose using possible offers and/or slow-moving stock materials to the sales management, and to identify and propose possible target customers.
- Control and continuous improvement through the definition and tracking of the process indicators and their respective objectives, promoting the implementation of actions to correct possible deviations.
- Collaborate with the management system department and with the definition and revision of the documentation for the integrated management system.
- Plan and monitor corrective, preventive and improvement actions, originating from audits, inspections, investigations of incidences, communications from collaborators, etc. assuming them and integrating their management.
PožiadavkyA suitable candidate for this position fulfills:
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- University degree
- Previous work experience of a similar position - 2 years
- Work experience of production company
- Knowledge of SAP - MM, PM, QM, SD
- Perfect communication skills