The Central Operations Support provides cross-functional services considering all processes of the SSC, which includes the participation in projects as well as the creation of standard reports.
The major tasks and responsibilities of the team leading role are:
- Enhance quality, efficiency and compliance of operations within the framework of project management
- Support in defining the project objectives, the need for changes and required activities to build a path towards the set target
- Serve as a first point of contact for cross functional topics across the Service Center
- Constitute an interface to other departments for project related activities
- Strong involvement in variety of projects
- This includes the planning, coordination and the execution of project activities
- Responsible for the creation of standard reports for the running business as well as continuous adjustments to be made upon request of relevant stakeholders
- Develop queries upon ad-hoc requests for further analysis purposes
- Coordinate user-acceptance testing activities and support trainings for internal tools
- Responsible for the set-up as well as changes in system authorizations, etc.
If you find the job description interesting, feel free to send your CV to us.
RequirementsThe candidate should meet the following minimum criteria:
- Bachelor degree in Finance & Accounting
- Several years of relevant work experience in the Accounting area, ideally in a SSC
- Excellent customer service skills and strong analytical skills
- Deep knowledge in SAP system transactional functionality and an understanding of systems workflow
- Knowledge of international accounting standards (IFRS, IAS, US-GAAP) of advantage
- Accounting process experience on a global and local level
- Business proficient English, etc.