The Central Operations Support provides cross-functional services considering all processes of the SSC, which includes the participation in projects as well as the creation of standard reports.
The major tasks and responsibilities are:
- Enhance quality, efficiency and compliance of operations within the framework of project management
- Support in defining the project objectives, the need for changes and required activities to build a path towards the set target
- Serve as a first point of contact for cross functional topics across the Service Center
- Constitute an interface to other departments for project related activities
- Strong involvement in variety of projects
- This includes the planning, coordination and the execution of project activities
- Responsible for the creation of standard reports for the running business as well as continuous adjustments to be made upon request of relevant stakeholders
- Develop queries upon ad-hoc requests for further analysis purposes
- Coordinate user-acceptance testing activities and support trainings for internal tools
- Responsible for the set-up as well as changes in system authorizations, etc.
If you find the job description interesting, feel free to send your CV to us.
RequirementsThe candidate should meet the following minimum criteria:
- Bachelor degree in Finance & Accounting
- Several years of relevant work experience in the Accounting area, ideally in a SSC
- Excellent customer service skills and strong analytical skills
- Deep knowledge in SAP system transactional functionality and an understanding of systems workflow
- Knowledge of international accounting standards (IFRS, IAS, US-GAAP) of advantage
- Accounting process experience on a global and local level
- Business proficient English, etc.