This is an excellent opportunity to work in a well-established international company, currently looking for a PROJECT MANAGER, who is able to manage large projects or multiple small complex projects with a strong IT focus.
- Accomplishes all project management related tasks for application development projects.
- Works closely together with the program management or PM of customers and their respective organization, external partners and internal work stream leaders.
- Assures project results on basis of project order, defined scope, business objectives, agreed schedule and budget.
- Centralized instance for coordination of estimations, planning, forecasting and reporting of deliverables.
- Aligns scope of work with customer requirements.
PožiadavkyThe candidate should meet the following minimum criteria:
- Demonstrating an ability to work under stress and pressure in complex environment of global organization to meet deliverables and deadlines.
- Ability to create well-structured documents, spreadsheets and presentations.
- Certification in Project Management preferred.
- General understanding of Finance or Card Processing Business preferred.
- Very good interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
- Confident with preparing presentations and convincing senior management level.
- Ability to engage with others to achieve win/win solutions for the company stakeholders and customers
BenefityCompany offers real challenges, a lot of work, an above average compensation and benefits package, good career development possibilities in an international environment, they can offer fun and fully contribute to the success of young, dynamic and competent team members.
Iné poznámkyIn case of your interest to apply for this position, please, send us your curriculum vitae both in Slovak and English language with the ref. number in subject of your application.
If you've had an interview in Grafton already, please, contact your consultant directly via e-mail.