This is a unique opportunity to continue in your carrier at international stable company on the position of PROJECT PURCHASING SPECIALIST.
Scope of duties:
- Analysis of company costs and contribution to their elimination
- Develop an overall sourcing strategy that supports the company costs elimination including supplier consolidation, supplier prioritization, process standardization and process digitization
- Define and develop the material group strategy and implement the strategy
- Draft, negotiate and execute contracts with the suppliers
- Manage supplier sourcing for automotive sector
- Define suppliers, visit suppliers, organize audit, prepare and present data to sourcing committee
- Planning of material costs and active management of suppliers in the early stages of the product development process
- University degree in engineering or economics
- Min. 3 years of professional experience in strategic purchasing
- Experience in production company
- Excellent communication skills and negotiation skills
- Analytical, structured and result-oriented thinking and acting
- English fluent in spoken and written
- Knowledge of SAP is advance
Other notesIn case of your interest to apply for this position, please, send us your curriculum vitae both in Slovak and English language with the ref. number in subject of your application.
If you've had an interview in Grafton already, please, contact your consultant directly via e-mail.