Have you ever wondered how international BUYERS and SUPLIERS do business together? It is thanks to procurement specialists who help them find reliable business partners. You can become one of them if you enjoy speaking ENGLISH and GERMAN on a daily basis and has a huge DRIVE for communication with companies and are passionate about the field of sales and procurement!
You will never get bored, as your day will be full of interesting activities, such as:
- Managing the entire SALES and PROCUREMENT process from primary contact between buyers and suppliers to a successful sale closure
- Helping BUYERS with proper selection of appropriate business partners
- Manging your own portfolio of existing SUPPLIERS and acquiring new ones via phone
- Accompanying suppliers through the registration process
- Attending regular meetings to improve the functioning of the sales team
- Managing all necessary information in internal databases
RequirementsIf you fulfil the following criteria, you are exactly the person we are looking for!
- Fluent knowledge of GERMAN (level B2+ or C1)
- Pre-intermediate understanding of ENGLISH (level B1+ or B2)
- Previous experience in customer care is PLUS, but your DRIVE is much more important!
- You can communicate with people in a confident and pleasant manner
- User knowledge of MS Office
- Extensive trainings
- Career growth opportunities
- Great bonus scheme in addition to basic salary
- 5 extra days of holiday
- Meal vouchers
- International environment and friendly working conditions
- Gym contribution
- Fruit days and other additional benefits