The core process engineer is responsible for all the technical activities related to specific tooling machines process (SWA)
The specific technical activities are: PFMEA definition and update, study and put in place process improvement for safety, quality, productivity; introduction of the AME technical standards in the plant, define toolings for production.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible to define New Equipment Standards (Process and Manufactures)
- Define specification book for new equipments and toolings
- Perform new equipment acceptance.
- Participate and provide input in Plant layout strategy that helps to reduce material flow and prepare the plant for future evolution.
- Partner with NPI ME engineers for Identification, acquisition and implementation related to new product introduction, Uses defined standards criteria for equipment. Train Maintenance as well as the Production technicians. Define Work Instruction and control plan taking care of ergonomics, HS&E and quality.
- Responsible for OEE improvements of the process.
- Participate with Business Unit NPI teams in Product Design review to assure standardization across similar product and process
- Participate in safety incidents Investigation
- Responsible for the process FMEA.
PožiadavkyRequired education - Technical University
English - advanced
Personality pre-requisites, additional requirements:
- Lean Manufacturing skills - Lean Expert Certified
- Core Green Belt Certified - Black Belt
- Good leadership skills
- Automotive background
- Good knowledge of company processes & Tools to manage peopleod verbal & written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to gain co-operation& commitment to activities required and with experience of developing and maintaining an effective network of business contacts in order to achieve goals /actions needed- Good HS&E Management System
- Good planning & organizing skills to manage multiple competing priorities in parallel
- Excellent technical knowledge of the mechanical machining processes for Automotive
- Good knowledge of product (e.g. turbo), its manufacturing processes and its application.
- Good Project management skills to lead the supplier activities related to NPI
- Good knowledge of quality systems & standards, e.g. ISO.
- Good Knowledge of poka yoke, tooling fabrication and design for machinery assembly or inspection type of tools/fixtures. (preferred)
- Excellent knowledge of FMEA
Iné poznámkyV prípade záujmu o túto pozíciu pošlite prosím na uvedený email Váš životopis v slovenskom alebo anglickom jazyku. Referenčné číslo pozície uveďte do predmetu správy.
V prípade, že už máte svojho konzultanta, kontaktujte ho priamo (najlepšie mailom).
Poštové ani faxové zásielky žiaľ, nemôžeme akceptovať. Ďakujem za porozumenie.