This is an excellent opportunity to work in a well-established international company . as a PLC ENGINEER-SPECIALIST.
Your responsibilities will be:
- PLC programming
- Analyse machine breakdowns.
- Ensure development of planned maintenance schedules, in line with machine performance
- Record completed maintenance to Company standards.
- Monitor line performances for compliance to pre-determined checks and plans.
- Responsibility for installation of new machines and installation/replacing of the machines toolings
- Responsibility for maintenance on already installed machines as regards mechanic, electric, PC software, PLC software
RequirementsThe successful candidate should have the following attributes:
- Secondary electrical school, university degree in electrical engineering
- English- intermediate level
- basic electro-mechanic experience
- predisposition and availability to make specific mechanic works
- knowledge about hydraulic systems and the reading of hydraulic schemes
- knowledge about pneumatic systems and reading of pneumatic schemes
- knowledge about S7 Siemens PLC programming
- knowledge in use of PC with Windows Operating System and Office pack
- knowledge of the program “Starter” for the management of the Siemens Sinamic motor drives.
- work experience on the similar position is required
- good communication and inter-personal skills.
- ability to resolve project disputes with minimal assistance.
- good presentation skills.
- quality oriented
- team leader
Other notesIn case of your interest to apply for this position, please, send us your curriculum vitae both in Slovak and English language with the ref. number in subject of your application.
If you've had an interview in Grafton already, please, contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
Engineering | Industrial | Mechanical engineering | Electrical engineering | Engineer | Specialist | Technician | 5S | Assembly | Automation | Automotive | High voltage | Hydraulics | ISO/TS 16949 | Kaizen | Low voltage | Machining | Maintenance | Mechanical | Mechatronics | PLC | Pneumatics | Simatic | Programátor