Would you like to get a challenging opportunity and become a part of an expanding international company?
Currently we are looking for an experienced candidate to fullfil a challenging role of PLANT MANAGER
- Management of mechanical enginering plant
- Responsibility for all planning activities within production
- Implementation processes within production and production monitoring
- Leading production efficiency
- Maintaning close contact with production
- Develop, implement and continue a total quality concept in alignment with the company targets
- Take responsibility for all direct and indirect work procedures in production department
- Analyze costs, efficiency and liability of the existing plant and systems, evaluate changes and determine targets for the factory
- Dipl.-Ing, Master in mechanical engineering or industrial engineering
- Fluent English required
- Experience with responsibility for business activity - is an advantage
- Experience with engineering production
- Experience with leading bigger amount of employees
- Knowledge of standard ERP systems,
- Managing skills
- Organization skills
Other notesIn case of your interest to apply for this position, please, send us your curriculum vitae both in Slovak and English language with the ref. number in subject of your application.
If you've had an interview in Grafton already, please, contact your consultant directly via e-mail.