Our client offers you the opportunity to prove yourself and demonstrate your skills as a PHP developer. This opportunity is suitable for juniors and seniors.
- Write “clean”, well-designed code
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Participate in development of e-commerce, online marketing and web applications
RequirementsWe are looking for smart and clever candidates with or without professional experience in web development
- Experience in PHP development.
- Experience with MVC and OOP.
- Experience with database models, especially MySQL
- Experience with version management systems (either subversion or git)
- Good understanding of English language
- Experience with Zend/ Magento/ TYPO3 / CakePHP is beneficial