If you are an experienced specialist in the field of payments and working in Vienna seems like a good challenge for you, than do not hesitate to send us your CV.
You would be responsible for:
- daily treasury activities within European operations
- control and confirm payments
- communicate with banks
- open and authorise new accounts
- analyse data, such as bank fees, statements
You would also have an opportunity to be a part of a new project and come up with and present your ideas in order to improve the process and implement it.
RequirementsRequirements for a suitable candidate:
- minimum of 2 years of experience from a bank or a business centre in the field of payments, treasury, cash & bank or similar
- advanced level of English- business vocabulary, fluent communication as you will communicate in English daily
- stress resistance, ability to prioritise tasks, flexibility
BenefitsThe company offers benefits such as 14 salaries, yearly performance bonus, breakfast every day, free train ticket in Vienna, 25 vacation days, 100% paid sick leave, possibility of home office and more.
Other notesFor more related job opportunities visit https://www.grafton.sk/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition
Finance and Banking and Investment | Business Support Center | Analyses | Banking | Accounting | Finance | Banker | Analyst | Methodist | Cash and bank | Shared service centers | Back office | Fraud | Portfolio | Partial | Risk | Treasury | Špecialista treasury