Do you enjoy understanding how business works and seeing the critical decisions that eventually show up in the bank account? If you have already undertaken your first career steps in the field of accounting and you are excited about the prospect of helping to build a brand-new Shared Services Centre (SSC) from its very beginning, do not hesitate any longer and come get hands-on experience through the following activities:
- You will support the Accounts Payable department
- You will handle and process all invoices until the release of payment
- Diverse reporting activities and closures of accounts will fall directly under your responsibility
- You will have the opportunity to master your knowledge of SAP by managing various accounting data
- You will be able to show off your English and German in daily communication with other departments
RequirementsIn order to successfully build a completely new SSC, we need talented candidates like you.
If you are excited to take on new challenges and meet the following criteria, we would be very happy to meet you in person!
- You can communicate in ENGLISH (level B2) and GERMAN language (level B1)
- You have attended business academy/university with economic background (and enjoyed it!)
- Your desire to immerse yourself in the mysteries of accounting is unchallenged
- You are ideal candidate if you can work in SAP; if not, we will be more than happy to teach you