- Installation, maintenance jobs/activities, backup and recovery strategies, monitor and fix database issues.
- 2nd and 3rd support with focus on production environment, deployment, performance, tuning and support of Oracle database infrastructure.
- Support of UHD: Know error documentation, Providing of Tools
- Participation in 3rd level project support aimed on improvement of existing Oracle infrastructure.
- Provide 2nd level support on-call duty in non-business hours and during weekends.
- 2nd level support and handling of the Incidents and Change-Management
- Participating in 2nd Level 24/7 on call duty
- Documentation upgrades
- Short-term (usually a 1-2 weeks) business trips to Germany
- Minimum 3 year experience as DBA with Oracle RDBMS (versions 10g,11g,12c)
- Extensive experience in OLTP and OLAP relational databases is must
- Knowledge of Linux (preferably RHEL) administration for purposes of installing, troubleshooting and maintaining Oracle RDBMS
- Experience with Oracle RAC on Linux
- Experience with Oracle RDBMS tuning, patching and installation
- Knowledge of Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control
- Scripting experience for Oracle and Linux
- Experience with Linux/Unix/Windows
- Experience with NFS, RAW devices && VMDK
- Experience with NetApp, Legato or Tivoli Storage Manager is a plus.
- Knowledge of script computer languages on operating systems such as Windows/Linux/Unix
- Knowledge of IT-Security & ITIL (ideally ITIL Foundation certification
- Fluent English
- Ability to work in a Multi-National environment
- Ideally also experience with Oracle E-business Suite and Web Logic Server
For more related job opportunities visit https://www.grafton.sk/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition
IT and Telecommunications | System administration and support | Technician | Support | Oracle | IT konzultant