Are you interested in the world of banking? If you want to use your English and Italian language on a daily basis and expand your horizons in the field of onboarding and international client care, this position is exactly for you!
Have you ever heard about the onboarding specialist? It is a person who oversees the entire onboarding process of new clients. Sounds interesting? Good, because there is even more activities that you will actively participate in, namely:
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with clients and suppliers
- You will be in daily contact with diverse financial institutions, companies and other internal teams throughout onboarding processes
- You will manage all operations and be in charge of all the necessary administrative tasks, especially business administration and contract management (preparation of legal documentation, signing and validating contracts, etc.)
- You will provide complex support to Italian and English speaking clientele, and therefore, you will definitely enjoy using both English and Italian regularly
- **By legal requirement we are providing the information about the basic wage component (MINIMUM salary) for the advertised position. Based on your experience/profile, the final financial conditions will be the subject to discuss and negotiate at the personal interview, however, not less than above mentioned minimum salary component.
RequirementsIf you are interested in this position and you have the following attributes, do not hesitate to send us your CV in English as soon as possible!
- You are proficient in written and spoken English (level C1) and upper-intermediate in Italian (level B2). You will support clients in Italian language (30%) and in English language (70%)
- You have successfully finished your secondary school and/or university
- You understand the importance of effective communication in an international environment thanks to your previous experience in client-facing jobs (at least 1-2 years of experience is MUST)
- You are a team player with an assertive personality and developed analytical thinking
- Practical understanding of MS Office package (especially Excel)
- Sick days
- Meal vouchers contribution
- Referral bonus
- Child birth and wedding bonus
- Home office
- Language courses and various trainings
- Family and sport day