A major and fast expanding international company, operating all over world, is opening new positions here in Bratislava. We are looking for MOBILE/JAVA APPLICATION DEVELOPER.
- Acting as lead X-device mobile app developer.
- Working closely with another mobile app developer
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle –concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
- Working directly with other developers and product managers to conceptualise, build, test and realise products
- Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions
- Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects Working along the web developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps
- Working with the front end developers to build the interface with focus on usability features
- Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences
- Optimising performance for the apps
- Lead the design, development and maintenance of Android, (Blackberry) and iPhone apps.
- Lead the entire app development life cycle right from concept stage until delivery and post launch support. Apps will be mainly content based and integrated closely with the web sites.
- Heavy involvement in driving the mobile strategy globally and align with Enterprise Architecture Management
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies
- Explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders Attend industry events/ conference – both attending and presenting
- A minimum of five years of experience in Information Technology
- A minimum of three years of experience in mobile application development
- Strong OO design and programming skills in Java (J2EE/ J2ME) preferably on the Websphere plaform
- Familiar with the Android SDK and iOS SDK
- Familiar with Eclipse
- Understanding of other compiled languages
- Experience on web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
- Experience of development using web technologies
- Good understanding of OO programming and design patterns
- Experience building web and native apps
- Experience using social media APIs
BenefitsCompany offers competitive compensation and benefit programs in a casual work atmosphere
Other notesAre you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Slovak language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.