As a finance manager, you will be responsible for accounting operations as well as for following financial statements in order to be able to present to CFOs. This also means that you will communicate with Finance Operations directors on European level. Be aware of the fact that you will not be leading a team but you will be an independent contributor.
Your key tasks will be:
- reporting on the financial and business performance of accounts receivables
- review balance sheet with senior management
- provide month end closing on EU level
- lead international projects – implementing new tools / businesses
- link finance operations team with central accounting
- 7+ experience as senior reporting / controlling specialist in finance
- Advanced level of English (C1) – you will need to perform your strong communication (oral/written) and presentation skills in this language, too
- You should have experience in commenting on balance sheets and in writing of accounting documents
- You have to be analytically and detail oriented candidate who can understand business trends and balance sheet analytics and simultaneously work independently
- University degree in accounting or finance
BenefitsThis company offers benefits that will be communicated by the company itself on a personal meeting.
Other notesFor more related job opportunities visit https://www.grafton.sk/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition
Finance and Banking and Investment | Analyses | Accounting | Controlling | Management | Analyst | Manager | Team leader | Controller | CFO | Project | Complex | Improvements | Implementation | Process | Senior | Shared service centers | Business | Forecast | Reporting | Finančný riaditeľ/manažér