This is an excellent opportunity to work in a well-established international company . as a MAINTENANCE ENGINEER-SPECIALIST.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Analyse machine breakdowns.
- Ensure development of planned maintenance schedules, in line with machine performance
- Record completed maintenance to Company standards.
- Monitor line performances for compliance to pre-determined checks and plans.
- Responsibility for installation of new machines and installation/replacing of the machines toolings
- Responsibility for maintenance on already installed machines as regards mechanic, electric, PC software, PLC software
RequirementsThe successful candidate should have the following attributes:
- Secondary electrical school, university degree in electrical engineering
- English- intermediate level
- basic electro-mechanic experience
- predisposition and availability to make specific mechanic works
- knowledge about hydraulic systems and the reading of hydraulic schemes
- knowledge about pneumatic systems and reading of pneumatic schemes
- knowledge about S7 Siemens PLC programming
- knowledge in use of PC with Windows Operating System and Office pack
- knowledge of the program “Starter” for the management of the Siemens Sinamic motor drives.
- work experience on the similar position is required
- good communication and inter-personal skills.
- ability to resolve project disputes with minimal assistance.
- good presentation skills.
- quality oriented
- team leader
Other notesFor more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.sk/en/job-search?utm_source=email
Engineering | Industrial | Mechanical engineering | Electrical engineering | Engineer | Specialist | Technician | 5S | Assembly | Automation | Automotive | High voltage | Hydraulics | ISO/TS 16949 | Kaizen | Low voltage | Machining | Maintenance | Mechanical | Mechatronics | PLC | Pneumatics | Simatic | Údržbár