This is an excellent opportunity to work in a well-established international company that is looking for a suitable candidate for position: "Maintenance Engineer (LabView)"
- Setup and architecture of test station electronic hardware and define (test) requirements;
- Develop test station hardware architecture mainly based on PXI hardware, peripheral equipment and PLC;
- Draw up a technical document with the required hardware components, pin assignments and other requirements for our line supplier;
- Perform IO tests on test station hardware;
- Responsible for test station LabVIEW software (functionality/architecture/robustness/stability);
- Development, testing and delivering of FlexCoM for all new projects (LIN and CAN communication module);
- Manage joined software development projects with external parties;
- Develop, debug and continuously improve test station software in the project phase;
- Write user documentation and prepare trainings and define road maps for future developments.
- Responsible for preventive / reactive maintenance of automation stations including Spare-parts management
- Extensive knowledge of LabVIEW.
- Experience with end of line test stations, state of the art machine controls systems and database systems for data logging.
- As a professional you focus on results and you are able to manage your planning and set priorities. As the automotive industry is focused on Quality you are as well. Therefore you bring good problem solving skills with a pragmatic and pro-active approach.
- Strong communication skills, written and spoken in Slovak, English.