This is an opportunity to further develop your professional competence and the possibility to pursue your future professional career in many different directions ! We are looking for a capable IT manager who will be able to succesfully perform following duties :
- Leadership of up to 7 direct reports- team or group leads with focus on information security, risk and business continuity management, business operations management (finance, controlling, back office and resource management) as business clusters
- People management – solving interpersonal topics, discipline, motivation of the employees, approving attendance and evaluation, planning of training and education activities. Responsibility for salary evaluation and bonuses.
- Responsibility for hiring process in dependence on HQ requests (staffing of internal employees and external contractors). Cooperation with HR on definition of job descriptions and conditions.
- Delivery of services/solutions to clients in agreed quality and quantity structure according to agreed contracts
- Establishment and nurturement of relationships with clients and other stakeholders in order to sustain effective communication
- Motivation and development of people in subordinate teams to ensure delivery of better quality and fulfilling of employees’ expectations
- Planning, adjustment and control of financial and other business plans to be able to effectively manage business of entrusted department
- Development and implementation of mid-term tactics for new business pipe-in, manage pipe-in on project basis and sign-off take over with process owners
- Operational management of critical situations and solving business-as-usual escalations to provide seamless operation and effective service to clients.
- Preparing and implementation of departmental tactics for operation of entrusted department.
- Active steering of department resources and quality of results to ensure SLA fulfillment and effective operation.
- Approving take-over of services according to standards/processes to have one understanding of quality and clear responsibility over delivered services.
- University degree, specialization in IT/Economics/Business administration
- Orientation and interest in IT field, IT management required
- 3 years of experience within ICT field (IT background advantage)
- 2+ years of experience in junior management
- Experience and skillset in people management
- Strong leadership – influencing and relationship building skills
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal
- Collaboration and responsiveness
- Ability to identify potential and development needs within the teams
- Financial and commercial managerial skills
- English language skills (written and spoken) required – level B2 – Independent user
- German language skills is an advantage
- Knowledge of ITIL framework required, six sigma, IT security, business continuity management is an advantage