As JUNIOR QUALITY MANAGER you will be responsible to ensure high quality, accurate and timely operations as well as following standard Accounting processes to meet internal and external audit requirements.
Your main task will be:
- You will act as be first point of contact for all compliance of Shared Service Center
- Supporting of processes to ensure the overall assurance of quality, efficiency and compliance with agreed guidelines and handbooks
- Supporting the overall Business Continuity Planning concept for the Shared Service Center including a Early Warning system
- Supporting an effective Anti Fraud system by defining standards
- Providing anti corruption and general compliance trainings and many more.
Are you interested? Do not hesitate and send me your CV!
RequirementsThe successful candidate should have the following attributes:
- University degree in Economy
- Min. 2 years of experience in the area of Finance/ Accounting/ Audit or Compliance and quality related activities
- Accounting process experience and related business processes a global and local level
- Business proficient English
- Flexible with a positive and pragmatic approach on problem solving