A new Shared Service Center is looking for employees for various financial roles. The major tasks and responsibilities of a Junior Quality and Performance Manager are:
- Support a process to ensure the overall assurance of quality, efficiency and compliance with agreed guidelines and handbooks
- Perform a frequent documentation quality review according to the set standards
- Support the overall Business Continuity Planning concept for the SSC incl. a Early Warning system.
- Support an effective Anti Fraud system by defining standards in cooperation with other functions
- First point of contact for all compliance related topics affecting the SSO Operations, especially Tax and payment compliance (sizing)
- Provide in collaboration with HQ functions anti corruption and general compliance trainings
- Support tax compliance, etc.
RequirementsThe candidate should meet the following minimum criteria:
- Experience in the area of Finance/Accounting or compliance and quality related activities
- Flexible, works well in a team environment, with a positive and pragmatic approach on problem solving
- Quality Management experience and SSO background valuable
- Good communication skills
- Business proficient English