The major tasks and responsibilities of a Junior Accountant AR are:
- Support the day to day Accounts Receivable operations
- Request and support the maintenance of customer master data
- Contribute to the processing of receipts
- Perform credit control activities
- Customer Account maintenance and periodic closing
- Assist and support ad-hoc requests
- Understand service level agreements and key performance indicators
- Achieve performance and quality standards, etc.
RequirementsThe candidate should meet the following minimum criteria:
- High school degree preferable in accounting or business
- Approximately 1-2 years of experience in the area of Accounting
- Self-disciplined with ability to work independently and under stress and pressure.
- Ability to adapt to new culture and people.
- Strong service orientation and good communication skills
- Communicative English