Can you supply quick and efficient first and second level support to employees? And would you like to:
- have a varied working day
- work with state-of-the-art technologies
- be part of an exciting IT department with great opportunities to influence your future fields of responsibility
- cooperate closely with talented and dedicated colleagues in our based IT department
If so, the position as an IT supporter with our international client may be the perfect job for you!
Your tasks will be centred round our Helpdesk system and you will solve many of the support tasks via email, remote control and phone. You will primarily support users in Slovakia and the UK as well as English-speaking employees and consultants in our HQ office.
Your primary tasks will be:
- Administration and handling of the internal network in our office in Slovakia
- Test of applications for installation in our XenDeskTop environment
- Preparation and Installation of computers (roll-out of image to XenDeskTop)
- Hardware and Software error tracing
- Support of computers, printers and communication equipment
PožiadavkyYour background and qualifications:
- You have relevant education within IT support or similar experience within the field
- You are extrovert, action- oriented and pragmatic in your work
- You work in a structured way and take responsibility for prioritizing your time and tasks
- You speak and write English as you will be in contact with English-speaking IT users and with colleagues in the USA
Furthermore, we expect a number of general qualifications like:
- Basic knowledge of computer networks
- Experience with operation of Windows environments including Active Directory etc.
- Knowledge/experience of virtualisation environments
- Experience with operation and adaptation of infrastructure components
It is important that you like working in a busy IT environment with many tasks. You are service-minded and consider it your most importatnt business to help the IT users and thus contribute to ensuring that our department is being looked upon by the entire company as a great and competent cooperation partner. It is therefore important that you are good at communicating with colleagues at all levels - in - side as well as outside the department. Furthermore, it is important that you are methodical and able to organise and structure your tasks.