Your primary tasks will be:
- Handling of the internal network in our plant in Slovakia
- Close cooperation and support of other plants in Europe
- Configuration and administration of servers
- Internal trainings for users
- Hardware and Software error tracing
- Support of computers, industry printers and communication equipment
PožiadavkyYour background and qualifications:
- You have relevant education within IT support or similar experience within the field
- You are extrovert, action- oriented and pragmatic in your work
- You work in a structured way and take responsibility for prioritizing your time and tasks
- You speak and write English as you will be in contact with English-speaking IT users and colleagues.
Furthermore, we expect a number of general qualifications like:
- Basic knowledge of computer networks
- Strong experience in SAP
- Knowledge of IBM Lotus Notes
- Deep knowledge of Windows administration - client/server
- Work - life balance
- 13th and 14th salary
- System of education
- Wide scale of benefits
- International environment
Iné poznámkyAre you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Slovak language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.