- Responsible for internal / customer quality control process
- Building up product control plans (setting the inspection period according customer’s standards / updates according severities and safety points)
- Manage internal parts / process improvement process
- Control internal / customer’s claims using 8D process / customer directed problem solving process. Control corrective actions and its effectivity.
- Control and monitoring CPK / manage improvements in case over regulation
- Control and evaluate defined quality KPI (C-PPM, S-PPM, R-PPM, Scrap costs), manage improvement activities for defined goal achievement.
- Assure regular reporting of each single internal / customer problem
- Assure required quality level and quality mind. Preform regular personnel education to the quality problems
- Assure proper and readable process visualization and keep all quality process documents updated and understood.
- Leading of team of quality inspectors
- Manager orders follow up
- University education
- 3 years of experience in automotive on similar position
- Communication and presentation skills
- English – advanced writing / speaking skills
- Time flexibility - willing to work overtime
- Stress resistance
- monthly incentive
- meal tickets
- company cell phone
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.sk/en/job-search?disciplines=vyroba-a-prevadzka
Engineering | Industrial | Production | Mechanical engineering | Engineer | Specialist | Automotive | Kvalitár