As a Developer you will be involved in projects of international enterprise customers in Europe, implementing the cloud platform. Projects combine process consulting – based on ITIL – and tool implementation – according to SCRUM.
What you'll be doing:
- Realization of project streams for technical implementation
- Support Solutions Architect with profound technical insight and expertise
- Technical consultancy for roll out of new applications and modules
- Manage troubleshooting patch & release management issues
- Project Management, SCRUM methodology (Sprint planning and Sprint review)
- University Education in IT or technical field
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Broaden experience with ITIL
- Advanced knowledge of HTML, SQL, XML and Java Script
- Deep knowledge of Enterprise architecture
- Spoken level of English and at least passive level of German language
- Knowledge of methods for analysis, documentation and optimization of business processes
- Ability to prioritize workload, to work independently even under heavy workloads
- Structured and logical thinking
- Very good Problem-solving skills
- Motivating salary and benefit package, bonus system
- work in an international company with new technologies and advanced technical equipment, in modern office in the center of Kosice
- Agile development (Scrum)
- Opportunity to develop yourself (professional via hard and soft skills training, linguistic via language courses etc.)
- Extensive onboarding process
- Work – life balance
- Flexible working hours and Home Office
- Optional benefits
- Various team events (Christmas Party, Tripping, Tours etc.)
Other notesTo apply for this position, please send us your CV.
We would like to thank all the applicants for their interest.
We will contact only candidates who match a profile we are looking for.
Thank you for your understanding.